Gaphor是一款开源的UML 建模工具。基于Python编写。遵守Apache 2.0 开源协议。支持多个操作系统平台，包括 Linux、Windows、Mac OS X。简单的操作界面，方便创建 UML 图表，用于设计文档的参考。Gaphor 能够兼容 UML 2.0，支持创建类、使用案例、操作、组件等类型的图表，制图后可以保存为 SVG 和 PNG 图片。
[repo owner=”gaphor” name=”gaphor”]
Gaphor is the simple modeling tool
Gaphor is a UML and SysML modeling application written in Python. It is designed to be easy to use, while still being powerful. Gaphor implements a fully-compliant UML 2 data model, so it is much more than a picture drawing tool. You can use Gaphor to quickly visualize different aspects of a system as well as create complete, highly complex models.
📑 Table of Contents 📑Table of Contents 📜Background 💾Install 🔦Usage ♥Contributing ©️License
Gaphor is a UML and SysML modeling application written in Python. We designed it to be easy to use, while still being powerful. Gaphor implements a fully-compliant UML 2 data model, so it is much more than a picture drawing tool. You can use Gaphor to quickly visualize different aspects of a system as well as create complete, highly complex models.
Gaphor is designed around the following principles:
- Simplicity: The application should be easy to use. Only some basic knowledge of UML or SysML is required.
- Consistency: UML is a graphical modeling language, so all modeling is done in a diagram.
- Workability: The application should not bother the user every time they do something non-UML-ish.
Gaphor is a GUI application. It has a modern GTK-based interface and uses Cairo for consistent rendering.
Gaphor is a library. You can use it from scripts and Jupyter notebooks and interact with models programmatically.
- Generating UML diagrams from source code. pynsource or pyreverse might be what you are looking for.
- Generating source code from diagrams or creating other concrete executable artifacts including use of fUML or ALF.
Although it would be possible to incorporate these features, these aren't the goals of this project. However, if these are important capabilities for you, you may be able to extend Gaphor by creating a plugin.
You can find the latest version on the gaphor.org website. Gaphor ships installers for macOS and Windows. Those can be found there. The Python package is also available on PyPI.
All releases are available on GitHub.
If you want to start developing on Gaphor, have a look at the Installation section of our Tech docs.
If using Gaphor for the first time you will be presented with a greeter dialog at startup in which you can select one of 5 models available to you to work in:
- Generic: (or blank) template
- UML: Unified Modeling Language template
- SysML: Systems Modeling Language template
- RAAML: Risk Analysis and Assessment Modeling language template
- C4 Model: a lean graphical notation technique for modelling the architecture of software systems template
After you select a template, the main Gaphor Window will load, and you will be ready to start modeling. Gaphor will automatically select the correct profile based on the template that you selected, but you can also select other modeling profiles if needed by clicking on the button next to the Profile dropdown menu at the top of your window.
To select an element you want to place, for example a Class, click on the icon in the Toolbox and then again on the diagram. This will place a new Class item on the diagram and add a new Class to the model (it shows up in the Navigation). The selected tool will reset itself to the Pointer tool if the option ''Diagram → Reset tool'' is selected.
Portions of the toolbox may also be collapsed depending on the type of diagram you are modeling with. You can expand the collapsed portions of the toolbox if needed.
If you want to know more, please read our documentation on https://docs.gaphor.org.